Website besthomeservice Best Home Services
Livin Up To The Name. Since 1980!
Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Details Near Naples, FL
This is a spectacular opportunity to join a stable, recession-resistant PE backed company and partner with the senior leaders to help build and guide the organization’s people and talent function in many ways from the ground up.
The company, Best Home Services, is rapidly growing and needs a driven TA professional who can bring strong organization skill, proven selection and sourcing ability, and a passion for creating enduring company cultures in an industry many overlook – the Skilled Trades. This Talent Acquisition Specialist will help optimize current practices, track and impact key TA metrics and ensure adoption of new recruiting tools with our managers and HR partners. The right business partner will understand what a best-in-class, professional organization looks like and is interested in working on building that in a very hands-on but rewarding environment.
A successful candidate will have the following criteria & competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2-5 years of prior high-volume recruiting experience with at least 2 years filling hourly wage roles, management hiring a plus
- Operations, marketing or business management career experience a plus
- Highly motivated, comfortable working independently
- Excellent skills analyzing, managing and applying action from metrics
- Strong ability to communicate and differentiate our opportunities from others
- Strong experience in building, then driving process
- Intensely hands on & scrappy, but able to see the strategic vision of quintupling our business and being best in the industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, feeding a maniacal focus on hiring production
The position will be based in Naples, Florida; Tampa would be considered if the candidate could regularly be in Naples as well.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a critical leader participating in building a highly scalable, best-in-class recruiting organization as a key partner with the regional business leaders, TA Manager and Director of Talent. The right person will help drive our CEO’s vision to be a true employer of choice, and build that from very basic, disparate systems.
The TA Specialist must have superior organization and communication skills, be competitive and passionate, be scrappy and hardworking, and enjoy making a difference and creating something that has not been done before, in professions that literally built our country and are, ironically, overlooked by many (until now!)
Key Job Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Regional TA Manager and Director of Talent, and working very closely with our regional senior leaders, the Regional TA Specialist will impact:
Sourcing: Develop and lead all Florida sourcing for Technician hires
- Establish and upgrade diverse source talent pipeline
- Build a system capable of hiring hundreds annually
Metrics: Track and competitively impact people and business numbers
- Assist in developing forecasts for all roles
- Analyze and impact monthly and annual reporting by market, trade and recruiter
- Establish diversity recruiting program focused on outcomes
- Assist in building culture of performance accountability
Technology: Help implement scalable HR and ATS Technology, continuous improvement
- Ensure adoption and regular use of our ATS and other recruiting tools (e.g. CRM)
- Apply technology to automate and bring efficiencies to the end-to-end recruiting process
Leadership: Provide recruiting and HR leadership and impact the business
- Develop outstanding relationships with key leaders, and influential technicians
- Teach, train and develop our people to have a culture of selecting industry leading people